Price And Quantity
- 100000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 26.8 Kilograms (kg)
- 6 Months
Other Details :
- It is a machine consisting of a positive displacement pump that forces the product under high pressure through a small adjustable gap between the valve and the valve seat, causing turbulence and intense mixing.
- Our ranges of high pressure pumps are reciprocating pumps that use a plunger to move media through a cylindrical chamber.
- Plunger pumps use a cylindrical mechanism to create a reciprocating motion along an axis, which then builds pressure in a cylinder to force fluid through the pump.
- The pressure in the chamber actuates the valves at both the suction and discharge points.
- These pumps are used in applications that could range from 70 to 600 bars.
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 4 - 6 Week
- All India
11-49, Morumpudi Junction, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, 533103, India