Honey Processing Plant
Product Code : 22
Our company is highly recognized as a Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Honey Processing Plant. The offered products are made by using the premium quality stainless steel and innovative technology, under the instructions of our team of adept professionals. Furthermore, we are offering the Honey Processing Plant at pocket-friendly prices.
Other Details :
- Heating Unit: Triple jacketed vessel with SS heating coils to heat the honey to the required temperature.
- Preheating: The raw honey is to be heated first at 40-45Â°C (Approx) for 30 min with constant stirring to make homogeneous honey, stirring at rate of 50 rpm.
- Filtration: -Preheated honey at 40-45Â°C (Approx) is filtered through 80-100 mesh (40-50 micron) so as to separate solid wax particles, honey processing plant, pollen grains and other foreign materials. Pressure should not exceed 1.5 kg/cm2 during filtration otherwise there is chance of mixing air with honey .That is churning like.
- Processing of Honey:-Temperature of honey should be maintained between 60 -65Â°C (Approx) for 20 or 15 min respectively. Then honey is taken into cooling tank or settling tank to maintain at 25Â° 30Â°C (Approx).
- Settling of honey:- Processed and cooled honey is allowed to settle at 25Â° 30Â°C (Approx) to separate the foam / scum at the top and clear liquid at the bottom. The foam/ scum can be removed by scooping manually.
- Existing settling tank of 500 kg honey may be allowed to keep for more than 4-5 days undisturbed without adding further honey at room temperature 25-30Â°C (Approx).
- With this process the Original flavor, aroma and glucose of the honey is preserved in its original form.
11-49, Morumpudi Junction, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, 533103, India